Au Pair required in Harrow
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Harrow
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A reliable and friendly Au Pair is needed by a family in Harrow, London to help them in looking after their toddler and school-aged child. The family also has a newborn baby but the Au Pair's sole focus will be on the older children. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 to 35 hours per week.
The Au Pair will be responsible for all general Au Pair duties such as
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- reading them stories,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Au Pair will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Some occasional babysitting will be required. Great accommodation will be provided. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J08F8