Au Pair in Waverley, Surrey
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location Surrey, Waverley
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 17:00
A reliable and friendly Au Pair is needed by a family in Waverley, Surrey for a Live In Part Time role to help them in looking after their two lovely children, a toddler and school aged child. The family is looking for someone who is affectionate, hardworking and energetic. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, up to 25 hours per week.
The Au Pair will be responsible for all general Au Pair duties such as
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- helping with school runs
- preparing various age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- reading them stories,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Au Pair will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Accommodation will be provided, own bedroom and shared bathroom with the children. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J0D2F
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID J0D2F