Live In Nanny in Nottingham
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location Nottinghamshire, Nottingham
Salary £250 to £300 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 17:00
A gentle, caring and fun Live In Nanny is needed by a family in Nottingham to help them in looking after their three children. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time. Someone with a valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible with
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
Someone who has experience working with children would be ideal. The Nanny will be provided with own bedroom and a shared bathroom with the children. The family are looking for someone to start by the end of September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J0C43
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live In Nanny Department
- Position ID J0C43