Afterschool Nanny Job in Kensington
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A Live Out Afterschool Nanny is highly sought for by a family in Kensington, London to care for their three school-aged children. A warm, friendly, and trustworthy individual would be most preferable for the job. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week.
Afterschool Nanny duties include:
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the children to parks and playgrounds,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Having a valid first aid qualification is essential for this role. A confident driver is also needed for the role. The family would like the nanny to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026221