Afterschool Nanny in Chelsea
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £14 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday, Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Chelsea, London is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to look after their lovely primary school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be Tuesday and Friday, approximately 8 to 10 hours per week. Flexibility for occasional babysitting is required.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth
- and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laeticia
- Position ID 2024239