Afterschool Nanny in Hammersmith
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Swedish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Thursday
- Working Hours 16:30 - 19:00
A Hammersmith, London family is looking for a Live Out Afterschool Nanny to look after their school aged child. The working hours for this job would be approximately 10 to 15 per week, with flexibility to do more hours.
Duties for this position would include
- Helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- Providing supervision and constant care to the child
- Being disciplined with the the child when required
- Tidying up child's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the child and taking to the park
- Planning and organising age related activities
- Stimulating the child to read and be active
- Reading to and with the child
- Implementing daily routines
The family needs someone enthusiastic, energetic and caring. Someone who speaks Swedish is ideal to help the child learn and improve using the language, but this is not a requirement.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Sophia
- Position ID 2024622