Arabic speaking Weekend Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £300 to £350 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Arabic
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Friday - Sunday
- Working Hours 19:00 - 19:00
An Arabic speaking part time weekend nanny is needed to look after a toddler and school aged child in Brent, London. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Someone who speaks Arabic is a must for this position. The family is happy to offer a live in accommodation for the whole weekend.
Working hours: Friday from 7 pm onwards until Sunday at 7 pm
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals
A very friendly dog is also part of the family, so the candidate has to be pet-friendly. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £300 to £350 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J12A5R2901