Au Pair needed in St. Albans
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, St. Albans
Salary £100 to £150 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience None Required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 18:00
A family in St. Albans, London is looking for an Au Pair to look after their lovely school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, 3 hours in the afternoon when school is on and 5 hours otherwise.
Duties will include:
- Cooking healthy meals for the child,
- Taking the child to activities,
- Being a positive and engaging presence in the child’s life,
- Doing arts and crafts,
- Preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development
- Organising playdates,
- And assisting with homework.
Light Housekeeping includes:
- Cleaning up after meals,
- Changing bedsheets once a week,
- Keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- And running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
A valid First Aid Qualification is needed for this role. Own room and own bathroom at the top floor will be provided for the candidate. The family would like someone to start in July.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Au Pair Department
- Position ID 2026245