Camden, London Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Camden
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Camden, London are looking for an Full Time Live out Nanny Housekeeper to look after their baby and help look after the house. The Nanny Housekeeper will work Monday to Friday, full time.
The family are looking for someone who is capable of general Nanny duties such as:
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little baby,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after baby's meals,
- washing and ironing baby's clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be also responsible with housekeeping duties such as
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible but the family are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and one of our consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2022695
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201807283