Carer Housekeeper in Henley-on-Thames
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Location Oxfordshire, Henley-on-Thames
Salary £11 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon, Wed, Fri
- Working Hours 09:00 - 13:00
- Consultant Renate W
- Position ID CJ2325
A Part-Time Carer Housekeeper is needed in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire to help a family in assisting their elderly family member with daily routines. The candidate will also do some housekeeping duties in order to maintain their home clean and organised. The working hours for this position would be 3 days a week, approximately 4 to 6 hours per day. Someone flexible is highly desired for this role.
The duties of the Carer Housekeeper include
- keeping the rooms clean at all times,
- polishing floor, vacuuming, dusting,
- ironing clothes,
- organising leisure activities,
- helping with personal care and grooming,
- running errands such as grocery shopping,
- giving emotional and practical support to the elderly client,
- preparing healthy meals for the elderly client,
- feeding and giving out medication.
The family would like the Carer Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.