Dutch speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Dutch, English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
Dutch speaking live out nanny is required for a family based in Hammersmith, London. The family would need someone to help them in looking after their baby. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility, might finish earlier on Friday
- look after the baby
- prepare the child's bottle and homemade food when starting diversification
- take the child to playgroups, activities or for walks outside
- put the child down for naps
- organise age-appropriate activities to stimulate the child's development
- keep the house tidy (e.g. sterilise bottles after using, clean after
cooking in the kitchen, etc.
- sometimes give the child a bath
The family is ideally looking for someone who speaks Dutch to help the child learn the language at an early age but they are also open for Spanish speakers. The family would like someone to start in July.
If you are interested in this position please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 hour per hour
Location: Hammersmith NLOID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J16AF3001