French speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Ealing
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A French-speaking Afterschool Nanny is needed to join a family in Ealing, London to help them in looking after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language.
- school pickups,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- feeding them,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Some light housekeeping relating to children will also be required. Someone who can drive would be ideal but not a must.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025238