French speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in the area of Westminster, London is looking for a Full Time Live in French-speaking Nanny to look after their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time. Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Nice accommodation will be provided, own bedroom and own bathroom with a separate entrance. The Nanny will need to keep the house tidy and ensure toys and play areas are organised. Someone flexible to travel with the family would be advantageous.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025734