French speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in the area of Hammersmith, London is looking for a Full Time Live in French-speaking Nanny to look after their baby and a school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility. Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role.
Duties for this position would include
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading the books,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Nice accommodation will be provided for the right candidate. The Nanny will need to keep the house tidy and ensure toys and play areas are organised. Someone who knows how to drive would be advantageous.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025374