French speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Tower Hamlets
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A French speaking full time live out nanny is needed to care for a baby and toddler in Tower Hamlets. Someone who speaks French is essential. A valid first aid qualification is needed.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 40 to 50 hours per week.
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age appropriate games
- taking them for walks to the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
- doing arts and crafts together
- supporting all aspects of their development
- cooking meals for the toddler
- ensuring the child is washed, in pyjamas and ready for bed
They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
Location: Tower Hamlets
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J1AF12501