French speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Tower Hamlets
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
A family in Tower Hamlets, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out French speaking Nanny Housekeeper to look after their lovely baby as well as helping them in maintaining their home presentable.
The responsibilities of the Nanny Housekeeper will be
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and
- Supervision of the child at all times in your care.
- Taking the child to and from activities, baby groups and play dates.
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles.
- Bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bed time routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be required to do housekeeping duties such as,
- Weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- Helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- Making beds and tidying rooms when the family are at home
- Washing, ironing and dry cleaning.
The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with some flexibility. Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this position. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but can wait for the most suitable candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023870
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201807165