French speaking Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £200 to £250 per Day
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Sunday
- Working Hours 00:00 - 00:00
French-speaking Nanny required for a family based in Kensington, London. The family would need someone to help them in looking after their baby for 24 hours of care each day. The working hours for this position will be ideally 20 days per month with a 24-hour cover. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
A typical day in this position would consist of
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family is ideally looking for someone who can speak French to help the child learn the language at an early age. The family is also open for Spanish speakers.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025869