Full Time Live in Overseas Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Spain, Cádiz
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 17:00
A family in Southern Spain is looking for a Live In Full Time Nanny to look after their two school-aged children with special education needs. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time, but the family is happy to offer additional hours on the weekend if the candidate desires.
The family is ideally seeking for someone with ABA experience and qualifications, the family has a nanny which you will be working with. Your main duty will be tutoring the children and helping them with their school work.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing other duties such as
- making sure the children are up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing them,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the children,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the children and helping with bedtime routine.
Someone who can drive is ideal but not essential. The family would like someone who can start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025188