German speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
German-speaking Live Out Afterschool Nanny sought to care for their lovely toddler and three school-aged children in Wandsworth, London. The working hours for this job would ideally be Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week. The family is looking for a flexible Nanny who can do occasional babysitting if needed.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- helping older children with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
Someone who speaks German would be advantageous for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024544