German speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kingston
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
A family in Kingston, London is looking for a German speaking Live Out Afterschool Nanny to join them and help them in looking after their three school-aged children and their toddler. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week.
The duties for this position will be,
- school pickups,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- feeding them,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising milk bottles for the little one,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Someone who speaks German would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. Some light housekeeping duties will also be required such as food shopping locally and also some ironing and cleaning here and there.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024544