German speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Camden
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in the area of Camden, London is looking for a Full Time Live in German-speaking Nanny to look after their three school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility. Someone who speaks German would be ideal for this role to help the children communicate and engage well using the language.
Duties for this position would include
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
Nice accommodation will be provided for the right candidate. The Nanny will need to keep the house tidy and ensure toys and play areas are organised. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024774