German speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:00
A German-speaking Nanny is needed by a family to care for their lovely baby and toddler in Brent, London. This role is going to be a Full-Time Live-out position. The family seeks someone who speaks German to help the children learn the language at an early age.
Someone who has experience looking after babies would be advantageous. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role. The working hours for this job would be full-time from Monday to Friday.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J046C