German speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:00
German-speaking Live Out Part Time Nanny sought to care for a lovely toddler. The working hours for this job would be 2 days per week ideally Wednesday and Friday, approximately 20 hours per week. Someone who speaks German would be ideal for this role. The family is looking for a flexible Nanny that has an experience looking after toddlers.
The duties of this position will be
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
Light housekeeping duties are implied in this position such as
- cleaning bedroom and play areas of the child
- and some laundry for for the child.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Karolina
- Position ID 2024242