Hammersmith Live out Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Location London, Hammersmith
- Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
A family of three in Hammersmith, London is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and look after their lovely toddler. As a Full Time Nanny Housekeeper you will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time, flexibility to work during Saturday would be ideal but not a must. Someone who knows how to drive would be ideal but not required.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible in
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and
- Supervision of the child at all times in your care.
- Taking the child to and from activities and play dates.
- Bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bed time routine.
Housekeeping duties will include
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
The family is open for Tagalog or Spanish speakers but this is not a requirement. They would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024229