Italian speaking After school Nanny
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:00
A family based in Islington is currently seeking a part time Italian after school nanny to help look after their school aged child. It is important that the nanny knows how to speak Italian to help the child learn the language in a fun way on a regular basis.
The nanny must have a valid first aid qualification.
Working hours: 3 days per week, from 3:30 pm to 7 pm and full time on holidays
- pick up from nursery
- meal preparation
- help with homework
- help the child with learning
- playing age appropriate games together
- reading stories to the child
- tidying away child's toys after use
- helping with the evening routine, eg help the child organise bags for the next day
- light laundry of child’s clothes
- occasional grocery shopping
The family is seeking a candidate who is willing to start around May.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £13 to £14 per hour
Location: Islington AFSID
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J21F91003