Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Harrow
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny sought to care for a lovely school-aged child in Harrow, London. The Afterschool Nanny will be needed from Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week. Someone who speaks Italian would be ideal to help improve the child's understanding and communication skills using the language. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
The duties for this position would include
- picking the child up from school,
- taking the child to afterschool activities,
- preparing healthy snacks for the child,
- taking the child to parks and playground,
- assisting the child with homework,
- and helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026189