Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Westminster, London is looking for an Italian speaking Afterschool Live Out Nanny to look after their primary school aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Someone who speaks Italian is needed for this position to help the child learn the language at an early age. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025426