Italian speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday, Saturday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
An Italian-speaking Full Time Live Out Nanny is needed in Chelsea, London to help a lovely family in looking after their toddler and school-aged child. The Nanny will work from Monday to Thursday, and Saturday, full time.
Duties will include:
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following the morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone who speaks Italian is ideal for this role to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025335