Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Merton
Salary £10 to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
Italian speaking Part Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Merton, London to look after their property and help them care for their toddler and school-aged child. The Part Time Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work mostly afternoons and evenings, approximately 30 hours a week. Someone who speaks Italian would be highly preferred for this role to help the children learn the language.
Light nanny and nursery duties will also be required such as
- changing nappies and cleaning and sterilising bottles for the little one,
- washing and dressing the children,
- playing with them,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024418
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201809335