Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Islington
Salary £350 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:52 - 18:30
A Full Time Live in Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Islington, London to look after their property and help them to care for their baby and toddler. The Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time but the family is very flexible with the working hours, extra babysitting hours might be needed for this role.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking Italian dishes for the family,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny duties will also be required such as
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age appropriate games
- taking them for walks to the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
Someone who speaks Italian would be ideal to help the children learn the language during their early years. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Live in Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2024882