Italian speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon - Fri
- Working Hours 14:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Part time nanny department
- Position ID 2024644
Italian speaking Nanny needed by a family in Kensington, London for a Part Time Live out Nanny role to help them in looking after their three children, two toddlers and a school-aged child. The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 hours per week, with flexibility.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping toddlers with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone who speaks Italian would be ideal for this role to help the children learn the language at an early age. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.