Kensington French speaker Live out Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Location London, Kensington
- Salary £10 to 12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out French speaking Nanny to look after their lovely toddler. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with some flexibility. Someone who speaks French is essential for this position to help the child learn the language at an early age.
The responsibilities of the Nanny will be
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be required to do light childcare housekeeping duties such as,
- Weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- Helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- Washing and ironing child's clothing
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024139