Kensington French-speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A Live In French-speaking Nanny Housekeeper is required by a family in Kensington, London to help maintain their household and look after their school-aged child. The hours for this role would be full time, from Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- making sure the child is up early from bed,
- washing and dressing the child,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding the child,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with the child,
- taking to various playdates,
- preparing for bed and reading stories.
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
Someone who speaks French would be ideal for this role to help the child engage using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nathan
- Position ID 2024690