Kingston Au Pair required
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Au Pair
- Location London, Kingston
Salary £130 to £150 net per week
- Experience none required
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
Are you passionate about childcare and would like to start an Au Pair career in London? A family in Kingston, London is looking for an Au Pair to look after their baby and school aged child. The Au Pair will work Monday to Friday, approximately 30 to 40 hours per week.
The Au Pair will be responsible with
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading them books,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Au Pair will also be responsible in doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible but the family are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and one of our consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023142
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807284