Lewisham Afterschool Nanny needed
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Lewisham
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:15 - 18:15
A family is looking for an Afterschool Nanny to care for their baby and primary school-aged child in Lewisham, London. The Afterschool Nanny will be required to work Monday to Thursday, approximately 10 to 15 hours per week. This role will focus more on looking after the older child, assisting the child with day to day activities.
Duties will include
- picking up the child from school or various extracurricular
- safely bring the child home from school,
- engaging communication with the child,
- assisting with homework,
- create fun and interactive ways to develop the child’s academic
- prepare meals for the child i.e. after school snacks and delicious
and a healthy dinner.
The Afterschool Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool nanny department
- Position ID 2024948