Lewisham Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Lewisham
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 12:00 - 17:00
A Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Lewisham, London to look after their primary school-aged child and maintain their household. The family would like someone who is friendly and committed to stay with them for a long term. Someone who has experience with babies would be ideal as the family is planning to have another child but this is not a must. The Nanny Housekeeper would be required to work Monday to Friday, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week with flexibility.
Housekeeping duties include
- caring for important items,
- mopping floors,
- and cleaning them to a high standard to ensure the safety of the child,
- cleaning windows, cupboards, surface tops, kitchens,
- bedrooms and bathrooms,
- wardrobe management and organisation.
Nanny duties will include
- preparing healthy snacks for the child,
- taking the child to parks and playground,
- assisting the child with homework,
- and helping with bath and bedtime routine.
Someone who can drive would be beneficial but not a requirement. The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025127