Live in Full Time Overseas Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Salary £900 to £1000 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
Full-Time Live-in Overseas Nanny is needed by an international family to care for their lovely toddler. The family is flexible with the working hours but preferably 6 days a week, full time. A valid First Aid qualification is essential. Someone flexible to travel with the family is needed for this position.
They are looking for an experienced Nanny to work alongside other nannies who look after the toddler's other siblings. Live in accommodation will be provided, own apartment all expenses paid.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID J0718