Live In Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £400 to £600 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A Nanny is needed by a family in Southwark, London for a Live In Full Time role to help them look after their toddler and school aged child. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny will be responsible with
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- school drop offs and p
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible in
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The Live In Nanny should be flexible, and will be provided a nice accommodation, own bedroom and bathroom. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023823
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807472