Live out Nanny Housekeeper in Dorset
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location Dorset, Poole
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Saturday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 21:00
A family in Dorset is seeking a Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household/property and look after their toddlers, school-aged child and baby. The family is ideally looking for someone who has experience working with children as well as with babies.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time, but with long breaks during the day. The family is also open to hiring live-in candidates and they will provide a nice and comfortable accommodation.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- helping them with learning,
- doing school/nursery runs,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- cleaning and sterilising milk bottles for the little ones,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Daniela
- Position ID 2024647