Live out Nanny in Barnet, London
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 20:00
A family in Barnet, London is looking for a Full-Time Nanny for a Live Out role to help them look after their toddler and baby. The working hours for this role will be from Monday to Friday, full time but the family is very flexible with the working hours. Newborn care experience would be ideal for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the children’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing them,
- playing with them,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring children’s room is clean and play areas are tidy,
- and doing the occasional errand and food shopping.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Renate
- Position ID 2024574