Live out Nanny in Haringey
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Haringey
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:30
A family in Haringey, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their two lovely toddlers. The Nanny will be required from Monday to Thursday, full time plus extra 4 hours can be flexible sometimes Friday morning or sometimes babysitting during the week. The family is keen to find a professional Nanny who genuinely loves children and is very interested in the development and helping the children meet milestones.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising playdates,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping with nap routine,
- changing nappies and sterilising milk bottles,
- taking the other child to and from the nursery,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- doing laundry and ironing of the children's
- doing some errands such as grocery shopping if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family is ideally looking for someone who has a valid first aid qualification. The family would like someone to start in early August.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026279