Live out Nanny in Southwark
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A family in Southwark, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to care for their two children, a toddler and a school-aged child. The family is looking for someone fun, bubbly and energetic who will focus on the children and their development. The Nanny will be required from Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do extra babysitting if needed.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
Someone who can travel with the family occasionally is ideal or this position. A valid First Aid qualification is essential for this role. The family would like someone to start by September.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J039B