Live out Nanny in Southwark, London
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny in Southwark, London to help them to care for their lovely school-aged child and two lovely babies, but the main focus will be caring for the babies. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility for occasional babysitting. The family would need someone who speaks very clearly, someone who speaks Greek would be advantageous but not a must.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles and preparing milk for the little ones,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role. The family want someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J0A3E