Live out Nanny in Southwark, London
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
Southwark, London located family is in need of a Full Time Live Out Nanny to help them to care for their lovely school-aged child and two lovely babies, but the main focus will be caring for the babies. The family would need someone who speaks very clearly, someone who speaks Greek would be advantageous but not a must.
The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility for occasional babysitting. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role.
Duties would include
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the babies to music groups and baby activities,
- walk the children in the park,
- following sleep and feeding schedules for the babies,
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the children,
- doing school drop-offs and pickups,
- helping the older child with homework and doing after school activities,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family want someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J0A3E
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J0A3E