Live Out Nanny needed in Hounslow, London
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Hounslow
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
A family is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny in Hounslow, London to help them to look after their lovely toddlers. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The Live Out Nanny will be responsible with
- helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- taking them to nursery and picking them afterwards,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after meals,
- washing and ironing their clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issues to the parents.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring children’s room is clean,
- and play areas are tidy,
- and doing the occasional errand and food shopping.
The Nanny would ideally be someone who has experience looking after children with young ages, and must be someone active and responsible with initiative. The family want someone to start as soon as possible, but can definitely wait for the suitable candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023021
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807283