Live out Nanny needed in Westminster
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:30 - 19:00
A family in Westminster, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their lovely toddler and primary school aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do occasional babysitting if needed. Someone who speaks native Spanish would be beneficial for this role to help the children communicate using the language.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Live Out Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nora
- Position ID 2024596