Mandarin Speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:15 - 19:15
A family situated in Fulham, London is looking for a warm and caring Afterschool Nanny to care for their primary school-aged child. The family is flexible with the working hours but preferably Monday to Friday, around 20 hours to 25 hours per week.
Afterschool Nanny duties include:
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the child,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the child,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with the child,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine.
A valid First Aid Qualification is essential for the role. Someone who speaks Mandarin would be a bonus but not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026010