Mandarin speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £11 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Mandarin, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:30
A Part-Time Mandarin speaking Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Westminster, London to look after their toddler and school-aged child as well as maintain their household. The family is looking for a responsible, flexible and long term committed Nanny Housekeeper. The Nanny Housekeeper would be required to work 3 to 4 days a week, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week with flexibility.
Housekeeping duties include
- caring for important items,
- mopping floors,
- and cleaning them to a high standard to ensure the safety of children,
- cleaning windows, cupboards, surface tops, kitchens,
- bedrooms and bathrooms,
- wardrobe management and organisation.
Nanny duties will include
- practising reading and writing letters
- school/nursery drop offs and pickups
- organising the children's rooms and toys
- preparing meal plans
- liaising with the school and extracurricular activities
- booking playdates
Someone who speaks Mandarin would be ideal but the family is also open for French or Spanish speaking candidates. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2026226