Mandarin speaking Nanny in Tower Hamlets
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Tower Hamlets
Salary £13 to £16 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Cantonese, Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 19:00
A family is looking for a Full-Time Live-out Mandarin speaking Nanny in Tower Hamlets, London to help them take care of their toddler. The hours for this position are Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to work extra hours during Saturday. The family is also open for live-in Nanny and will provide the candidate a nice accommodation, own bedroom and bathroom.
The Nanny will be responsible for the
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this role. Someone who speaks Mandarin would be ideal for this role but the family is also open for Cantonese speakers. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: J036F
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J036F