Mandarin Speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Redbridge
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Mandarin
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A family in Redbridge, London is looking for a Mandarin speaking Part Time Live out Nanny to look after their toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Wednesday, approximately 30 to 35 hours per week, additional days and babysitting will be arranged with the family. The Nanny needs to speak Mandarin with the children at all times and cook healthy meals.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- taking the children to activities,
- being a positive and engaging presence in the children’s life,
- attending playgroups and other activities,
- organising playdates,
- changing nappies and sterilising bottles for the toddler,
- and assisting with homework.
The Part-Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026939